Work On The Move 3
Work and workplaces are endlessly evolving in response to demographic, political, economic, technological and social trends and pressures. Following the IFMA Foundation’s previous books, Work on the Move and Work on the Move 2, Work on the Move 3 has been written at a time when a radical rethinking of the workplace has proved essential due to the Covid-19 pandemic..
Nineteen authors have contributed their ideas, expertise and imagination in envisioning the workplace after the pandemic. The authors share a dream that the world will build work environments that are truly better than those to which we have become accustomed.
As the world recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic, the book helps to envision how the world can create, operate and manage the inspiring, collaborative and effective workplaces that are essential in the post-pandemic future.
- The Hybrid Workplace, Reimagining the future of work after the pandemic by Michael Schley and Pat Turnbull
- Global Workplace and Workforce Trends by Alexi Marmot
- Health and Well-being at Work by Alexi Marmot
- Sustainability and Planetary Health by Chris Hood, Max Luff, William Buller, Lisa Whited and Celeste Tell
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within Facility Management by Jodi Davidson and Angela Johnson Culver
- Technology by Erik Jasper and Michael Schley
- Innovation and Revolution in the Real Estate and Workplace Location by Edward Connolly and Scott Redabaugh
- An Emerging Trend: Dynamic Provisioning of Workplace Services by Maureen Welch, Anthony Caron and Kelly Spinola
- Designing for the Post-Pandemic Workplace by Arnold Levin and Albert De Plazaola
- Case Studies edited by Kate North