Eligibility and Application
The IFMA Foundation Scholarship
The IFMA Foundation scholarship program has awarded more than $1.4 million dollars to more than 527 students since the program started in the early 1990’s. Scholarship recipients receive a cash award and fully subsidized World Workplace conference travel, registration and participation.
The individual scholarships range in value from $1,500 to $10,000 and are awarded to undergraduate (2- year and 4-year) and graduate students enrolled in facility management or FM related programs.
These scholarships change lives and are a principal strategy in creating the next generation of FM professionals. The Global Workforce Initiative explores the expansion of scholarship opportunities to high school seniors, associate degree students, and veterans.
Eligibility requirements for applicants:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited institution for a Facility Management or related field. “Degree” (Associate, Bachelor, and Graduate) is determined by your institution at the time of application submission
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 in FM or related courses. For international students, equivalent documentation of academic achievement level equivalent to a 4.0 GPA. Click International Grade Equivalencies as a basis to determine eligibility.
- Applicants awarded a scholarship are required to attend IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and Exhibition in Chicago, IL. – September 30th to October 2nd and participate in the IFMA Foundation activities.
- Working students are encouraged to apply.
Why download the helpful hints document:
- Offers insight to completing the form
- Answers many common questions eligible applicants have
Interested in attending a helpful tips webinar? Click the blue link to learn webinar dates, and times, and to register.
Sponsor a student scholarship
If you are interested in sponsoring a student scholarship, please contact Christina Gonzales at Phone: +1 281-974-5651 or email@example.com.
2023 IFMA Foundation Academic Sponsors
(Signed contracts as of 6/13/2023)
IFMA Airport Facilities Council
IFMA Carolina Chapters
IFMA Central Pennsylvania Chapter
IFMA Chesapeake Chapter
IFMA Chicago Chapter
IFMA Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter
IFMA Delaware Chapter
IFMA Denver Chapter
IFMA Greater Phoenix Chapter
IFMA Greater Toronto & South Central Ontario Chapter
IFMA Greater Triangle Chapter
IFMA Hampton Roads Chapter
IFMA Houston Chapter
IFMA Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter
IFMA New York Chapter
IFMA Non-Profit Council
IFMA Oregon/Southwest Washington Chapter
Infrastructure Masons (iMasons)/Digital Infrastructure Futures Foundation (DIFF)